Spring Raffle 2019 Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets must not be sold to any person under the age of 18. Any entrants found to be under 18 will forfeit their right to prizes.
2. Tickets must not be sold or by people in the street.
3. Thames Hospice Staff may not enter the raffle.
4. Entries are open to residents of Great Britain only.
5. Cash prizes are not transferable.
The Porsche Driving Experience
1. The Porsche Experience may be given as a gift according to the wishes of the winner.
2. Prize winner/recipients are responsible for making arrangements with Porsche. The prize is provided at the discretion of Porsche.
3. Driving participants must hold a full, valid driving licence to drive a car upon public highways in the UK.
4. To be eligible to drive any of the Turbo models, you must be aged 21 or over.
5. To be eligible to drive any of the 911 GT models, you must be aged 25 or over.
6. Drivers over the age of 80 should contact the team to discuss possible arrangements.
7. You must be medically fit and not have any medical conditions which will affect your ability to drive.
8. Any accompanying guests aged 16 or under must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst on the premises.
Contact Porsche for further details:
T: 01327 855911
Porsche Experience Centre
Person responsible for the raffle: Beccy Dawson, Head of Individual Giving.
Promoter: Thames Hospice, Pine Lodge, Hatch Lane, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 3RW.
ThamesHospice is registered in England and Wales Charity no 1108298 Company no 5316964. Thames hospice is licenced by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005, licence number 000-025869-N-307670-005. To contact the Gambling Commission please visit www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
By purchasing tickets you accept these rules. Any payments received after the closing date of 25 March 2019 will be taken as donations.
If you or someone you know needs information and/or support with problem gambling; visit begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline, free on 0808 8020 133 - lines open 8am to midnight.