Placements and Visitors
Clinical Student Placements
- We welcome pre-registration nursing students for placements at Thames Hospice, offering a dedicated mentor to work with you and support you to gain the best possible work experience
- Your assessor and mentor will be qualified in teaching and assessing (ENB 998 or Mentorship Preparation course)
- You will need to arrange a placement through your university. Please contact us for further information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01628 848964.
- If you are returning to practice, we offer placements tailored to your learning needs. Please contact us for more information by emailing email@example.com.
- Palliative care provides a unique opportunity to provide physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual care and support to patients and their loved ones
- During your time with us, we provide information and a soon-to-be-launched digital library to support all your learning and development needs
- You will have the opportunity to gain fantastic clinical experience at Thames Hospice. A comprehensive plan will be agreed with you to ensure you have every opportunity to learn and obtain valuable experience in palliative and end of life care