Donate to help those in need of care across the community this Christmas
Please donate to help us continue to provide care this Christmas and beyond. We’ve been there throughout the coronavirus pandemic, caring for patients who are not only facing life-limiting and terminal illnesses, but alongside this, coronavirus. Our specialist care has allowed the hospitals to pass some of the most serious cases to us, freeing up NHS .
The impact of the coronavirus on Thames Hospice income, like many other charities, has been devastating. Our fundraising events and lottery canvassing activities were halted earlier this year and our shops shut for several months. Please help us to give the care so desperately needed to those in need across our community.
We know most people are still working remotely
but there are lots of ways you can fundraise this Christmas with work
- Organise an office (in person or remotely) Christmas jumper day in December - take a Zoom picture and send it to us for our social media.
- Ask all your staff to donate the cost of a coffee and mince pie
- Taking part in our remote festive on Sunday 6th December – Ask for sponsorship to wear Christmas hats and run 5k or 10k in your local neighbourhood
- Send virtual Christmas cards this year and donate the cost of postage
- Host your virtual Christmas party, make your own drinks and nibbles (prizes for the most creative) and donate the cost of hiring the venue