- Home »
- Healthcare professionals »
- Education and training »
- Courses »
- Essential Conversations at End of Life
Essential Conversations at End of Life
An intermediate level communications course delivered by palliative care specialists
This course explains the importance of good communication with people approaching the end of their lives and those close to them. You will explore effective communication methods, the barriers you may face, how to deal with difficult conversations, as well as how to look after yourself.
- 15th October 2018 - FULLY BOOKED
- 23rd November 2018 - FULLY BOOKED
- 4th February 2019 - FULLY BOOKED
- 8th March 2019 - FULLY BOOKED
This course will be held at:
Windsor SL4 3RW
9.30am to 4.00pm (9.15am registration and refreshments).
This course has been fully funded by Health Education England Thames Valley. Places are free and include lunch, refreshments and a delegate pack.