Our current volunteer vacancies
There are a wide range of roles available, listed below. Click on the role to see the full role description.
At the Hospice - Pine Lodge, Windsor
Please note that we are only able to offer roles within Pine Lodge to those aged 18 or over.
In our Shops and Retail
- Retail Assistant (Across our 22 shops - please click here to find our shop locations)
- eBay Assistant (Maidenhead)
- eBay Assistant (Bracknell)
- Customer Service Assistant (Maidenhead)
- Stock Room Assistant (Maidenhead)
- Bookings Line Administration Assistant (Home store, Maidenhead)
- Till Assistant (Home store, Maidenhead)
- Stock Room Assistant (Home store, Maidenhead)
- Stock Room Assistant (Crowthorne)
In the Community
If you have a specialist skill which you'd like to put to good use for the Hospice, please do let us know.
Although we would welcome new volunteers in any of the roles listed above, roles we are particularly looking for help with include:
- Thames Hospice Champion
- Collection Box Volunteer (particularly looking for volunteers in: Uxbridge, Gerrards Cross, Henley or Caversham)
- eBay Assistant (shifts available on any weekday)
- Retail Assistant (Particularly at these locations: Henley, Langley, Farnham Common, Camberley, Caversham and at our Home store in Maidenhead)
- Driver (particularly in the Sandhurst area)
- Kitchen Assistant (Pine Lodge, Windsor)
- Complementary Therapist (Pine Lodge, Windsor)
Or to download the Volunteer Application Form click: PDF
Please note: To volunteer in our shops you must aged be over 16 and have finished statutory school education (ie. have taken your GCSEs). For all other roles you must be over 18.
If you are a business looking to give your time to help us then please email Mary-Ann Leader or call 01753 848923.
New Roles in Development
We are not recruiting for these roles just yet, but soon we will be looking for volunteers to help in the following areas, please register your interest by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or check back on this page soon for further details and to apply.
- Volunteer Beautician (ad-hoc)
- Volunteer Hairdresser (ad-hoc)
Waiting List Roles
We do not currently have any vacancies in the roles listed below, however you can register your interest by contacting Volunteer Services by email or call 01753 848940. Once you've registered your interest, we'll add you to the waiting list and contact you as soon as any vacancies arise.
- Reception volunteers
- Fundraising Assistant (office based)
- Craft Assistant
- Upcycling Assistant
- HR Assistant
- Peer Group Support Assistant