Our current volunteer vacancies
There are a wide range of roles available, listed below. Click on the role to see the full role description.
At the Hospice- Pine Lodge, Windsor
Please note that we are only able to offer roles within Pine Lodge to those aged 18 or over.
Currently we have a waiting list for roles at Pine Lodge, if you are interested in volunteering with us at Pine Lodge please contact email@example.com or call 01753848940 to register your interest and then we will contact you as soon as any vacancies arise.
In our Shops and Retail
- Retail Assistant (Across our 18 shops- please click here to find our shop locations)
- Retail Assistant - NEW shop Langley - Opening Spring 2019
- Retail Assistant - NEW shop Bracknell
- eBay Assistant (Dedworth)
- eBay Assistant (Bracknell)
- Customer Service Assistant (Maidenhead Shop)
- Stock Room Assistant (Maidenhead Shop)
- Bookings Line Administration Assistant (Home store, Dedworth)
- Till Assistant (Home store, Dedworth)
- Stock Room Assistant (Home store, Dedworth)
In the Community
- Collection Box Volunteer (Community)
- Corporate Ambassador
- Corporate Workplace Champion
- Thames Hospice Champion
If you have a specialist skill which you'd like to put to good use for the Hospice, please do let us know.
Although we would welcome new volunteers in any of the roles listed above, roles we are particularly looking for help with include:
- Thames Hospice Champion
- Collection Box Volunteer (particularly looking for volunteers in: Amersham, Marlow, Henley, Gerrards Cross, Slough, Cippenham or Uxbridge)
- eBay Assistant (shifts available on any weekday)
- Retail Assistant (Particularly at these locations: Old Amersham/Henley/Gerrards Cross/Farnham Common, Bracknell and Langley)
Or to download the Volunteer Application Form click: PDF
Please note: To volunteer in our shops you must aged be over 16 and have finished statutory school education (ie. have taken your GCSEs). For all other roles you must be over 18.
If you are a business looking to give your time to help us then please email Mary-Ann Leader or call 01753 848923.
New Roles in Development
We are not recruiting for these roles just yet, but soon we will be looking for volunteers to help in the following areas, please register your interest by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or check back on this page soon for further details and to apply.
- Volunteer Beautician (ad-hoc)
- Volunteer Hairdresser (ad-hoc)
Waiting List Roles
We do not currently have any vacancies in the roles listed below, however you can register your interest by contacting Volunteer Services by email or call 01753 848940. Once you've registered your interest, we'll add you to the waiting list and contact you as soon as any vacancies arise.
- Fundraising Assistant (office based)
- Complementary Therapist
- Craft Assistant
- Upcycling Assistant
- HR Assistant
- Peer Group Support Assistant
- Kitchen Assistant